Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goodness Gracious Great Firewalls of China

大家好。 我当前是在检查下本印刷错误编辑书的中国新闻中。 象去年我打算张贴关于制造的每日报告每本书,但是它在我的游行今年看起来象中国的伟大的防火墙下着雨。 Blogger被阻拦了。 因此我将保存所有我的报告并且张贴他们星期我的回归。 我的道歉… Whiskets

Hello all. I am currently in China press checking the next Errata Editions books. Like last year I intended to post a daily report about the making of each book but this year it looks like the Great Firewall of China is raining on my parade. Blogger has been blocked. So I will save all my reports and post them the week of my return. My apologies...

Whiskets

7 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Jeff,
I just discovered your blog a little while back....I live in China now (over four years now) and have to go to your blog through Ninja CLoak!!.HA.
Anyway, I hope all is well--Ann

Jimmy said...

啊呀!

Anonymous said...

so please consider to send your photobook to Taiwan for next book if you want to get the higher quality and fresh/safety oil in your photobook.

http://www.hsingtai.com.tw/

The builder for HsingTai also was a Taiwan Photographer.

Ning said...

oops, the translator doesn't work very well :) Enjoy the Great Wall, though maybe not the Great Firewall...

Anonymous said...

damn
you're a real artist, pondering, wondering all the difficulties of this life..

jeff ladd said...

Ann,

Thanks for the Ninja Cloak tip. unfortunately you can just read the blog and I couldn't post through that site.

Geoffrey Hiller said...

Enjoy your time in China between the press checks.

-Geoff Hiller